We invite you to checkout our first class culture and award winning team! We are seeking a knowledgeable, professional, highly-energetic, and motivated Leasing Consultant to join our team at a luxury community in Brownsburg, IN.
This role offers career growth opportunities, personal and professional development, competitive benefits, and the ability to be part of a well-respected and recognized brand.
The Leasing Consultant is the property’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community, and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A Leasing Consultant is service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
Wage/Hour Status: Part-Time (20 hrs weekly) Weekends Required
Non-exempt (eligible for overtime)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
· Maintains a professional yet friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
· Inspects models and “market ready” vacancies daily to ensure cleanliness.
· Answers incoming telephone calls and handles each call accordingly, whether it is a prospect call, irate resident, service request, etc. Transfers calls to Assistant Manager or Property Manager when appropriate.
· Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences, and professionally presents community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
· Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the Property Manager for marketing property and for improving resident satisfaction.
Correctly completes all lease applications, assists with application verifications, and notifies prospective residents of results. Types miscellaneous resident communication as needed.
· Completes all lease paperwork including related addenda and accepts rents and deposits.
· Completes Guest Card information form on all prospects, sends thank-you notes and performs follow-up.
· Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Inspects move-outs and vacancies.
· Inventories office supplies on periodic basis and reports needs to Property Manager.
· Organizes and files appropriate reports, leases and paperwork.
· Attends company meetings when requested.
· Assists Property Manager and Assistant Manager in preparation of daily and weekly reports, resident communications, move-out inventory, market surveys, etc.
Performs any additional duties assigned by Property Manager, Assistant Manager or Regional Property Manager.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract